Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers in Lynn, MA

A slip and fall accident injury can be scary, usually because you slip on a surface that was unassuming or unexpected. In many cases, a person can recover just fine from slipping and falling, but if you’ve fallen and broken bones, hurt a recurring injury, experienced head trauma, and are experiencing long-term suffering and medical bills, it could be time to call in a lawyer. View our FAQ on slip and fall cases here!

Personal injury cases, especially when there are workers’ compensation laws and third parties involved, are Mark Horrigan’s specialty. If you’re looking for a personal injury attorney in the Lynn and Boston, MA area that can help you with a slip and fall settlement, you’ve found the right person. Attorney Mark Horrigan of Horrigan & Norman Law, has over 50 years in the personal injury field, representing persons from Lynn, Revere, Boston and nearby areas. By hiring attorney Mark Horrigan, you can guarantee someone who can represent all angles of the case, has years of trial experience, and is a proven winner in court.

Do I Need a Lawyer After a Slip and Fall Accident?

No, you don’t need a lawyer. In many cases, you can settle your case with insurance and get just enough to pay off the medical expenses that were incurred. Any person can file a personal injury lawsuit, negotiate, and settle on an amount that pleases both parties, however, there are many loopholes involved in negotiating a case that would be best served by having expert counsel in your corner.

Why Hire a Lawyer for a Slip and Fall Accident Case?

Hiring a lawyer is a great option for people with complicated circumstances around their case. For example, if you were shopping at a grocery store and fell on an unmarked wet spot in an aisle and sprained your ankle, you could easily swap insurance information with the store and negotiate them to pay for your medical bill. In that circumstance, you may not need a lawyer.

If you were a contractor working on a job where another company had an oil spill and you slipped and fell and tore your ACL, that could get more complicated. In that instance, you would not only have a personal injury case on your side, but you would have the claim of third-party negligence as well. Additionally, in the instance of a larger injury like an ACL or knee injury, you would want a lawyer on your side to negotiate payout for loss of work, long-term suffering and rehabilitation bills, and the immediate medical bills from surgery.

Contact Attorney Mark S. Horrigan for Your Slip & Fall Case

If you’ve fallen and injured yourself due to another party’s negligence, you could be eligible for more money the direct insurance claim. In the case of personal injury, it’s always best to get an experienced lawyer on your side. Contact Mark Horrigan in the Lynn and Salem, MA area to get started on your personal injury case today!