Car Accident Lawyer in the North Shore
After a car accident or highway crash caused by someone else, Attorney Mark Horrigan is here to guide you with legal follow up. With 30 years of experience, Attorney Horrigan knows what it takes to ensure victims of car crashes or victims of DUI accidents in the North Shore and Essex County area seek and are granted the compensation they deserve.
It is no shock that auto-insurance companies are focused on making a profit, and while every North Shore area driver is required to pay for auto insurance, these same insurance companies will do whatever it takes to pay as little as possible after an accident. For more than a decade and over tried cases, Attorney Horrigan has defended against major insurance claims and provided follow up to ensure victims of car or DUI accidents are awarded. Victims of car accidents can include:
- Driver negligence like DUI or texting while driving.
- Accidents involving 18 wheelers, which often include violations such as time behind the wheel, lane switching or mechanical failures.
- Car accidents caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers.
Case Considerations for Car Accident Victims
If you’ve been in a car accident, the first thing to do is call the police if you are physical able. Additionally, it’s important to flag down and secure eyewitness individuals to stay on the scene until the police arrive, and lastly, you should never leave the scene of an accident.
On top of these critical initial steps after a car accident, there are overwhelming case considerations for car accident victims, which make it extra important to hire a lawyer. A car accident attorney can walk you through all the legalities of a car accident case, including insurance claims, long-term suffering, medical bills and more. By hiring a local attorney from the North Shore & Boston area, you can guarantee that this attorney knows the ins and outs of the local court system as well as local area regulations. The many considerations a lawyer like Mark Horrigan can help you with include:
- No Fault PIP Insurance – included on every Massachusetts auto insurance policy, which includes some financial coverage towards medical bills, lost wages and more.
- Considerations of Adequate Insurance Coverage
- Damage Elements – such as long-term pain and suffering, long term medical visits and more
- Statute of Limitations – making sure you file a claim before the typical three year consideration term has expired
Contact Attorney Mark S Horrigan in the North Shore
If you’ve been in a car accident, which is common in the Northeast weather, and you were the victim of that accident, contact Attorney Horrigan in the Lynn, MA area today. With 30+ years of experience, a successful track record including millions of dollars won, and his understanding of the local court systems and insurance policies, you won’t be disappointed. Fill out a form online or call us today!