- Haunted Happenings Grand Parade sponsored by the Salem Chamber of Commerce
The Salem Chamber hosts the Haunted Happenings Parade on its traditional route with the theme, “Who’s Your Hero?” Parade starts at Shetland Park, continues through downtown and ends at the Salem Common.
October 6, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Flutie 5K for Autism
A Flutie Foundation flagship event on October 16 at Lookout Farm in Natick, MA or a Flutie 5k satellite location. 100% of proceeds go directly back to autism organizations through the Flutie 5k!
October 16 at Lookout Farm, Natick, MA
- The North Shore Latino Business Association 11th Annual Gala Night
The NSLBA celebrates with great honor and pride their continued success andimpact serving small businesses of the North Shore and surrounding areas.Join us to celebrate our 11th anniversary and Seven Hundred (700) members!An elegant evening joining our special guests, entrepreneurs, professionals,and outstanding leaders, an unforgettable occasion.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La Asociación de Comerciantes NSLBA celebra con honor y gran orgullo su continuo éxitos e impacto sirviendo a las pequeñas empresas del North Shore y las áreas circundantes. Únase a nosotros para celebrar nuestros Once Anniversario y setecientos (700) miembros!
Sunday, November 6, 2022
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- 5K for Inclusion, a Family fun + Run, Walk, or Roll! Sponsored by Northeast Arc.
- September 25, 2022
- Run Medford: McGilliray Gives Back to Medford. Includes a Kids Fun Run, Para/Adaptive Athlete Mile, High School Mile, Mayor’s Celebrity Mile, 5K/8K, and Post Race Celebration
On Sunday, September 18 we’re coming together to celebrate running. Medford is where it all started for Dave McGillivray, and after more than 40 years of running adventures, he wanted to show his appreciation the best way he knows how: by organizing a road race with the explicit purpose of raising funds that would directly benefit his home town.
- Paellafest Boston 2022 Suffolk Downs, Boston, MAPaellafest Boston presents a professional paella competition with some of the best Spanish food you can find in New England. The festival includes a full day of events including not only 15 Professional chefs cooking paella competitively, but an expert jury, other spanish food vendors, music, dancing, entertainment, and kids activities. To learn more about the day and get your ticket visit https://paellafest.org/ . Sunday, August 28th, 11-6 pm
- Salem Heritage Days
Salem Heritage Days is back with a fun-filled week at the beginning of August! Events include live music from a variety of musicians and groups, an ice cream social and barbeque exclusively for adults, and many family-friendly events. There will be a much anticipated Public Safety Day which will include safety vehicles for children to explore, a Salem Police and Firefighters versus Salem Youth Basketball game, and K-9 demonstrations. Visit this link for a calendar of the events.
August 1, 8 am – August 7, 8 pm
- 20th Annual Phillips House Car Meet
Historic New England’s Phillips House, Salem, MA
Historic New England and the North Shore Old Car Club welcome the public to their Annual Car Meet this August. Vintage cars will be on display for free on historic Chestnut Street, tours of the Phillips House will be run, and live music will be presented by Bucket of Blues. The event will run rain or shine.
August 14th, 12-3 pm
- 2022 Diversity Matters Festival
Red Rock Park in Lynn, MA
Last year’s Diversity Matters Festival was a big success in bringing the community together to celebrate their diversity. The North Shore Juneteenth Association is excited to present the event for the second year in a row with the help of Save the Harbor Save the Bay, Marblehead School of Music, Lynn Museum, and other community organizations.
August 20th, 1-7 pm
- The North Shore Concert Band will begin their summer series of free outdoor concerts at Salem Willows park every Tuesday until August 9th. The program includes patriotic, Broadway, classical, and Disney-based performances.
Tuesdays, July 5 – August 9th
- Summer Inn the City with Pine Street Inn
Artists for Humanity, 100 W 2nd Street, Boston MA
Join Pine Street Inn InnSbassadors for the 10th annual Summer Inn the City Event which raises money and support for ending homelessness. Pine Street is the largest provider of homeless services in New England. They hope you can come to enjoy food, drinks, and entertainment in support of their mission. The fee is $75 per person. To learn more about the Innbassadors click here to register for the event click here.
Tuesday, August 2nd, 6-9 pm
- July 1- July4th
Marblehead’s Festival of the ArtsMarblehead, MAYou don’t want to miss Marblehead’s Festival of the Arts this summer! The celebrations will include trolly rides, art exhibits, live music, and more. Come celebrate throughout the weekend and don’t miss the firework show over Marblehead harbor on the night of the 4th! To get the full schedule of events click here.
- Swampscott’s Third of July Celebration July 3rd, 2022, 5 PM, Monument Avenue, Swampscott Swampscott’s Third of July Firework display is on for this year! Live music, food for sale, and a fireworks display will all take place starting on Monument Avenue. Start your Fourth of July Celebration one day early with Swampscott’s oceanside festivities.
Lynn’s Fourth of July Fireworks Display
- July 4th, 2022, 7 PM
- Red Rock Park, Lynn MA
To continue your Independence Day celebrations, head down to Red Rock Park for a live concert from 7-9 PM and a fireworks display shortly thereafter. The best viewing areas will be along Lynn Shore Drive and Humphrey Street in Swampscott. Lynn Shore Drive and surrounding streets will close at 7:30 PM for the events, so make sure to plan accordingly.
- July 1-July4th
Boston HarborfestBoston, MA
Over Independence Day weekend Boston will host one of the country’s largest fourth of July celebrations. With over 100 different events and activities, you and your family are guaranteed to find something to enjoy! These events include live music, boat tours, Freedom Trail walks, and much more. To learn more about the celebrations and to access the events schedule click here.
- June 27
29th Annual All Care Charity Golf OpenGannon Golf Course Lynn, MA8:30am-6:00pmHelp support All Care’s mission to offer affordable health and home care services. All Care ensures continued support and comfort to patients through providing Visiting Nurses, Hospice and Private Care. Mark your calendars for a day full of golf, give-aways, and fundraising!https://allcare.org/event/golf-2022/
- June 19th, 202211:00am-4:00pm“Rising Up and Moving Forward” Juneteenth FestivalFrederick Douglass Memorial Park & Lynn Museum/LynnArts ParkThrough observing the emancipation of slavery in the United States people honor and celebrate African American culture. The North Shore Juneteenth Association and Lynn Museum/Lynn Arts present an outdoor event this Juneteenth for people to come together and celebrate with food, music, and family activities!https://lynnmuseum.org/events/juneteenth-festival-22/
- June 11
Special Olympics Track and Field
8 AM, Harvard University Athletic Complex
The Largest Annual Special Olympics Event in Massachusetts Special Olympics Massachusetts Summer Games is hosted every June in Boston and it serves as the season-ending state tournament for our spring sports: Athletics (track & field) Power Lifting Swimming Tennis Volleyball Summer Games Event Guide Coming to Summer Games? Fans – including friends, family and locals – are encouraged to come out to support the 2,000+ athletes as they go for gold.
- May 12, 2022
Waypoint Adventure Fundraising Party 6-9 pm
Cotting School Campus, Lexington, MA
Although the outdoors is ‘open’, it is not accessible to everyone. Join the Waypoint community for our first reunion in two years, celebrate inclusive adventures, and together make the outdoors open to all!
- May 12
An Evening of Changing Lives Under the Stars
The South Lawn at Encore Boston Harbor
Presented by Encore Boston Harbor to benefit Northeast Arc
The Northeast Arc helps people with disabilities become full participants in the community; choosing for themselves how to live, learn, work, socialize and play.
April 17, 2022
Ipswich Half Marathon
“Storm the Castle!”
Hosted by the Ipswich Rotary, the Ipswich Ale Half Marathon would not be possible without the generosity of our sponsors, partners and dozens of volunteers. Proceeds from the race go to the Ipswich Rotary Charitable Trust in support of local high school scholarships and other local charities.
April 7, 2022
Building Bright Futures, a gala by the Arc of Massachusetts
7:00 PM at the Westin Waltham Boston
The event includes live music, cocktail reception, dinner, and auction. The program will feature “What Was It Like?” an unforgettable short film by eight filmmakers with disabilities and a discussion afterward.
- Great time at At the Special Olypmics Massachustts ski finals at Berkeshire East. The Special Olympics motto is “Effort is everything.” Ryan proves this every day!Gran tiempo en especial
¡Finales de esquí de los Juegos Olímpicos en Berkshire East.
El lema de Olimpiadas Especiales es “El esfuerzo lo es todo”. ¡Ryan demuestra esto todos los días!