Offices and Court Re-Openings
As COVID-19 continues to unfold, local businesses, offices, agencies, and courts are reevaluating their health and safety protocols and are implementing more robust re-opening plans as vaccination rates increase. We have gathered the latest information for you on the latest re-openings in the chart below:
|Social Security Administration||– Local offices are now open to the public
– Customers are encouraged to continue using online services at https://www.ssa.gov/
– Call to schedule an appointment (Phone appointments are available)
– Masks, physical distancing, and self-health checks still being enforced within premises
– Phone Number: 1-800-772-1213
Massachusetts Trial and District Courthouses
|– Courts are now open for in-person business
– Masks are encouraged but not required for court staff and users
– Health screening no longer being conducted
– Remote hearings are still being used for certain circumstances
|Boston Immigration Court||– Now open Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm except for federal holidays(window hours vary)
– In-person hearings are now being conducted
– Masks and social distancing still required
– Phone Number: 617-565-3080
|Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts||– Now open Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm for in-person business
– You can still receive assistance through the virtual registry
– Masks and social distancing are still being encouraged
You are encouraged to stay home if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days
- Are waiting for COVID-19 test results after experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Have been directed to isolate or quarantine
- Currently have COVID-19 symptoms
- Are not up to date on vaccinations and have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 within the past 5 days
Horrigan and Norman Office Re-Opening
It has been almost two years since we restricted our office hours and were forced to reduce operations due to COVID -19, however, we are excited to announce that our office is ready to fully re-open to the public.
We know COVID-19 is still out there and that is why we are taking precautions and health protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
Here are a couple of updated office guidelines:
- Social distancing will be enforced to ensure safety protocols.
- Masks may be worn at your discretion but are no longer required.
- Clients are now welcome to walk-in to the office to schedule appointments and drop off documentation
- There is currently no office capacity limit
If you have any further questions, give us a call at 781-592-4666!